Headache - Types And Treatment
Definition of headache:
Headache is the most common complaint, and it may sometimes indicate a health problem, but this does not happen except in rare cases.
There are many basic forms of headaches, but there are three common types:
- It affects both genders, male and female.
- It gradually causes pain, tightness, or pressure in the neck, forehead, or scalp.
- It causes moderate or severe pain, often in the form of a pulse.
- The number of females who are infected with it is three times the number of males.
- It may start in adolescence and sometimes after the age of forty.
- It may be preceded by a change in eyesight or painful tingling on one side of the face or body.
- It is often associated with nausea and sensitivity to light and noise.
- It causes constant and annoying pain in and around one of the eyes that occurs sequentially and begins at the same time of the day or night.
- It causes redness in the eyes and coldness on one side of the face.
- This type of headache occurs regularly in terms of time and is also associated with the seasons.
- It often affects men, especially smokers.
- A headache of this type lasts for a period that may take from 15 minutes to about half an hour
Pain relievers are often used and they give an effective result. In the event that the pain does not stop for more than two days, a doctor must be consulted to conduct tests, as this headache may be a symptom of a specific disease, especially if the headache is accompanied by:
- High temperature.
- Stiffness in the neck.
- breathing difficulties .
To avoid a headache, you should stay away from some of the triggers for it, and they differ for different people:
- High blood pressure .
- Psychological tension and stress.
- Changes in sleeping or eating times.
- Changes that occur in women’s hormones during the period of the menstrual cycle or after it stops and ends.
- Bright and high beam:
- Perfumes with a strong smell and perfumes with a high concentration.
- Places with poor ventilation and non-renewable air.
- loud noise